giovedì 19 aprile 2012

HOW DID YOU GET IT?

for Europlate newsletter editor

In mezzo alla pista F35, nel nulla del centro dell'Islanda (in realtà un meraviglioso nulla), un rifugio vende maglioni e altri prodotti: "Madam, do you sell this plate on the window too?" "What do you mean? That numberplate?" "Yes, I do, I collect plates" " Oh, I found it on the road, please take it if you like" "Thank you madam, you make a man happy"


In the middle of F35 Road, in the "nothing" tin the middle of Iceland ( reallly a quite wonderful nothing), in a "service area" a woman sells handcraft sweaters.
"Madam, do you sell this plate on the window too?" "What do you mean? That numberplate?" "Yes, I do, I collect plates" " Oh, I found it on the road, please take it if you like" "Thank you madam, you make a man happy"



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento